Our Aims and Objectives:
"The Canadian Firearms Institute
is a non-profit National Firearms Owners advocacy and resource organization dedicated
to protecting Canadians' Firearms Heritage."
- The unification of the firearms community
- Active and effective participation of the firearms community in the drafting of
any new legislation that would have an impact on the firearms community.
- Positive/progressive interaction between the governing bodies and the firearms community
as a whole.
- Actively champion the inclusion of Property rights in the Charter of Rights.
- Advocate the responsible use and ownership of Firearms.
- To promote Canada's Firearms Heritage.
- To embrace all firearms sport and recreational disciplines.
- To communicate a positive image of firearm ownership.
- To provide firearms related resource materials to the public and media.
- To provide firearms related resource materials to local, provincial and federal
agencies and Governments.
- Provide National Safety courses and training.
- Provide governance practices for clubs and organizations.
- To provide resources to clubs and organizations